Have you ever met a mother that didn’t appreciate some acts of service? Moms do everything for us and this one day a year we can take some time to make her feel really special. Every mom loves a day at the spa but what’s better than her tribe putting in a little extra effort to make her feel loved, appreciated, and pampered. Here are some quick and simple tricks and products from local businesses to help you transform her bathroom into a spa getaway.
- Spa essentials – new masque, under eye treatment, exfoliants, etc. from Milk & Sugar Bath Co.
- A new candle and bubble bath from The French Cottage in Fayetteville
- A new book from Brick Lane Bookstore in Downtown Rogers
- Set her up with a small end table or bathtub tray with her iPad or laptop and let her binge Bridgerton while soaking in the tub. Mom’s not a binge watcher? Set up a bluetooth speaker with a relaxing instrumental playlist.
- Charcuterie nibbles from Sweet Freedom Cheese
- Don’t forget to top it off with her favorite red or white
Happy Mother’s Day!