Hiring a realtor isn’t always as easy as it sounds, and it’s important to know what you need and ask the right questions so they can help you to the best of their ability. Whether you’re buying or selling, here are some crucial questions to ask before hiring an agent.
- How long have you been working in real estate?
- Are you a full-time or part-time agent?
- How many homes do you average buying or selling each year?
- How many clients are you currently working with?
- How long do you usually work with buyers and sellers?
- Have you sold many homes in this area?
- Do you specialize in residential or commercial transactions?
- Can you tell me about the team you work with?
- How does your commission work?
- Do you have a network of professional partners who will be assisting in the process?
Speaking to different agents, reading online reviews, and asking members of your community who they recommend are also great ways to find an agent you can trust. Here at Downtown Properties Real Estate Group, we are committed to connecting you with an agent that fits your needs.